This page is dedicated to all of the people who have helped bring Thepa to life. Every one of these people has made a contribution that was so significant that this world would not exist without them. Please take a few moments to read this page and learn a little a bit about those responsible for the world of Thepa!
- Angevere: Ona, thank you for allowing us to use some of your artwork for Thepa.
- Steve Bellshaw: Thank you for allowing us to use some of your artwork on our pages.
- John Bridges: You have been a friend of mine for over a decade – kind and giving. Thank you so much for doing the artwork of the arden. It was amazing work.
- Joseph Garcia: Thank you so very much for allowing us the use of your lunchtime sketches. Your work really brings out a sense of completeness to the writing many of us have been working on.
- Alejandro H: Thank you for allowing us to use your artwork for Thepa.
- Samuel Kambey: Thank you for allowing us to use some of your artwork on our pages.
- Anghor Kheng: Thank you for allowing us to use some of your artwork on our pages.
- Mates Laurentiu: Thank you for allowing us to use some of your artwork on our pages.
- Noiprox: Thank you for allowing us access to your artwork.
- Ooki: Thank you for allowing us access to your artwork.
- Patrick Reutz: Thank you for sketching the picture of the amoraq. It brings to life one of Thepa’s important inhabitants.
- Sandara: Thank you for allowing us the use of your artwork. The quality of your work is phenomenal.
- Sir Tiefling: Thank you for allowing us access to your artwork.
- Mike Brenner: One word comes to mind. Invaluable. The hours of time you and I spent talking over YIM and the development of the races, cosmology, and several deities has brought Thepa to life. All of the background knowledge and influence you provided will not go unused. I truly appreciate the help you gave me.
- Wyatt Stangel: Thank you for reading through my work while I was writing it. Your insight and opinions helped me clarify important passages and expand my idea base.
- Cliff Wolter: Thank you for your initial help. Our brainstorming over the forums and Facebook helped me solidify the basic concepts of Thepa.
Very Special Thanks to John Veltman
Thank you for working through all the notes I have amassed, writing out and developing the deities with me. The effort you have shown has kept me on pace. Your commitment to this project is treasured. I truly want you to understand how much of an impact you have made upon Thepa. If there is one person I can point to that has made Thepa come to life, it is you. Thank you so much!